Sunday 29 June 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 24 Day 2 - Hot Curry When It's Cold Outside

Week: 24
Day 2 - Thursday
26/06/2014

lite n easy food
Mmm Herbie
Breakfast: Melted Cheese, Smokehouse Ham and Tomato on a toasted Multigrain Muffin

I decided to take advantage of the fresh herbs in the garden and added Garlic Chives and Basil, it was so yummy!  The herbs made it extra tasty, I’m so doing this again!

lite n easy blog
I need all the Vitamin C I can get!
Morning Snack: Orange

lite n easy review
A little something extra?
Lunch: Corned Beef and Mustard Relish Wholegrain & Oat Sandwich
Mandarin

I toasted the bread for extra warmth and crunch and layered the Corned Beef alternatively with the Mustard Relish.  I still think this Sandwich needs something else, Salad? Cheese? Something.

lite n easy blogger
Yay! Cake!
Afternoon Snack: Sultana Tea Cake

I let this thaw completely and then warmed it up in the microwave a little, this way there isn’t a chance you will get a cold centre.  Mmmm this was yummy!

lite n easy dinner
Mmm So Warm and Spoony!
Dinner: 113 Roghan Josh

Okay, so it’s really not the most attractive looking dinner, but it’s still tasty.  I really enjoyed having a curry (it's not spicy) like this when it’s cold at night.  I ate it with a spoon for extra winter-warmth. (It makes sense to me and that’s all that matters).

I think I’ll order more curries next time while it’s cold.

Glasses of water: 4

Exercise: None

I felt really tired and nauseous today L


No comments:

Post a Comment